""

Monday 10 February 2014

Outdoor Advertising in India Continues to Charm Audiences.



Outdoor Advertising India has seen glorious years of operation. The Wall Mounts, Hoardings, Billboards, etc., emphatically continue to catch the imagination of a nation apart from bringing in high Returns of Investment (ROI) for brands belonging to various industries. It has been a surprising observation to see OOH Advertising India continuing to prosper and expand in spite of the high enthusiasm for the digital medium too. Very interestingly, increase in interest for Advertising on the online medium has not resulted in decrease for the OOH platform.

The most apt case for studying the above phenomenon is TDI International India P Limited, the leading Advertising Agency in India, which pioneered Airport Advertising in India. TDI, today, provides services of Airport Advertising, Delhi Metro Advertising, Mall Activation, and Mobile and Internet Advertising. It has in fact a separate division called MAD (Mobile Advertising Division) to look after Online Advertising on the digital platform. TDI reports that the expansion of MAD has in no way affected the performance of its outdoor operations. TDI’s Outdoor Advertising clients still happily report high RoI from its Outdoor Advertising Campaigns at the airports and metro stations and from its Mall Activation. The scenario of Advertising India presents a rare opportunity for brands to effectively promote their brands on both the mediums.

One of the reasons for the above situation can be found in the way that the Indian consumers behave. They are armed with the latest devices that technology offers. The latest mobiles, laptops, etc. ensure that they can be targeted through this medium. But they are also still comfortable when the product or service and their ad displays are presented in manners that are tangible in some way or the other. Even while embracing the new schools of thought, the Indian audiences also hold close to their heart, what they have learnt from the previous generations.

1 comment:

  1. Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.
    I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
    I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
    Reasons I chose them over the others:
    1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
    2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
    3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
    How did they do it
    1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
    2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
    3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
    4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
    5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
    6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.
    My Experience
    I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
    Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
    Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinion.